Sunday, April 3, 2011

Heeyo Penang


This time round, it feels great to return to penang. Hey man , I'm having holidays ! well...6 weeks sounds short but it surely injects enthusiasm into me !

Arrived in my beloved island at 7am. Took the 10pm train from sentral KL yesterday night. Yesterday , a day that will be always etched in my mind till eternity. The sequence of events that unfolded led to me waiting to board the ferry at 630am. It started with the wonderful day yesterday and lending a helping hand.

This guy , middle aged malay was seated behind me in the KTM coach. As we reached Butterworth , many passangers had alighted the train, i offered my help since I'm in no rush of time. He is totally blind with an unsteady gait and has to wobble towards the KTM station to catch a taxi.Poor man that has to travel on his own , without anyone guiding him along, except for his walking stick. Throughout the one and a half hour chat with him(though not very talkative) , I learnt that he lost his sight and gait due to an accident a few years back , which cost him his son as well. Im so sorry to hear that. He was on a motorbike when he collided with a trailer, with the impact on the frontal lobe causing his symptoms now. He tends to be unsteady even when walking with my aid. And , I'm proud to say that I'm from UKM =)

Well, so after getting his a taxi , i headed towards the ferry terminal and here i am now, back in penang ~! Hey guys ! how are you all ~~ The 6 week holiday starts from today , with no medical stuff to burden me , and exams that i have to overcome. The only slight worry is whether i will pass all my modules. Results are to be announced next week.... *chill sent down my spine* I can just hope that i didn't freak myself out . Admit it , it was a bad semester.

Life is back to where i started from , afresh . I saw my inspiring piano and the ever-lovely parents and brothers. muacks ! But i would rather say that i returned to my family , and not my home since my home sucks anyway. TV on almost every then and so , with the hot scorching sun exercising it's rays on mother earth. Air is still and the mosquitoes are everywhere to be seen. No qualms that i prefer vistana as home to my current one. Now u know why.

The world is for me to explore. I will miss UKM friends. Bless me in the coming weeks.Hope that i proceed to the clinical years with sky high confidence and a bold perspective.


yikping
1105pm

2 comments:

  1. ge you're back!
    enjoy as much as u can. forget all the worries.
    I believe u can psss ur modules. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I haven't been here for a long while. Good thing you're in good spirits. The last posts I read severals week ago were very gloomy. Have a great time in Penang. I hope to visit that place next time I am in Malaysia. I'll be looking at the cheapest deals in JetStar. Oh. And Miangsep is still on the go!

    ReplyDelete