Thursday, December 9, 2010

The taste of failure

Failure is a word rarely found in my dictionary.However , it struck me with a double blow today. I'm just lost again in the midst of life , biting dust perpetually. There were times when perseverance conquered over moody , but it certainly isn't the case this time.

Since I came back from hometown , I have been enduring a tough ride as things seem to go against my way. Life , studies , then AMSA.

The bad day started off with CSL today. Well , I'm not condemning , but , to get a radiologist to teach us clinical skills seem to be way off . My mentor was dedicated in teaching but I do not really favour a clinician who hasn't been in contact with patients to guide me along. I really miss Dr. Melvin K , my previous mentor who was wonderful in all aspects with a great sense of humour. OK , I didn't really enjoy the session since it was quite monotonous and dry. The days where I look forward towards CSL might just be the times of past.

CSL had already done quite a sustainable amount of damage , let alone the ward visit thingy...
The AMSA pediatrics ward visit suffered another hiccup today when i was informed that the venue we were going to use wasn't available due to lack of staff. In short , we have to postpone the visit to another date . It had happened once before last semester. As the director , I am very annoyed and disturbed by another postponement . Is it that I hadn't done enough? I admit i did what i can , although not to the extreme . It's hard to swallow.

Tough times are looming up . GACC chess competition , AMSEP and Formative examination . It's a triple kill that might just turn out to be the worst period of semester 4 . I'm doomed , stymied and lost. I just want to be alone . Music will help me through this. I seriously miss you , and those days that , although fake , I still treasure deep in my heart

Yik Ping
642pm

1 comment:

  1. your triple threat can also be the best one for the semester. see you all in a few days. cheers!

    ReplyDelete