Monday, December 20, 2010

GACC chess competition Day 5

Today , I did many silly things .

BUT I'M PROUD OF MYSELF ~!

1stly , woke up at 3am to study but ended up sleeping again at 630am.too tired.my head was just spinning. vertigo , they call it as in medical term.


2ndly, this must be the 1st time i did an exam in such a relaxed mood and , damn fast. haha... pon pon must be surprised that i only took 35 minutes to finish the paper. and guess what , yea , out of the 26 objective questions , i hardly know 10 XD dead meat ! No qualms though. GACC took out my time and energy to study. I remember the module coordinator saying ' this is stupid , u should prioritize ur studies 1st ' . haha...

3rdly , taking taxi to UM and arriving in 20 minutes from UKM KL . RM12. By the time I sat on the chair in tha playing hall , I had been late for 24 minutes.

But I'm happy that i drew my game , which gave me 20th place ! =) rmb that magic 20 ? My target !!



Check this out ! Number 20 ! ^^v


I fought for a draw in the last round and it was totally wise to rush to UM for the valuable half point. The January list of FIDE rating will be something I'm looking forward to . Drew with 3 players ( 2294, 2123 , 1992) and lost to 2 (2360 , 2065 ) .

My score for this tournament is 4-3-2. not a bad one afterall .hehe !


SNo is the starting seeding. In the 9 rounds , i played 5 players with ranking higher than me and scored 1.5 ; while scoring 4/4 against those ranked lower than me . Can't be more happy than this =)

well, this GACC had been a splendid tourney , the most satisfying one after MASUM 2010. hope that there will be more of these sweet moments to recall in the future.Thanks UKM , Thanks GorGor.


More details can be found here(men and women) , with all the pairings and results.

p/s: time to buck up in my studies =\ shit ...


yikping
418pm

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you too! =D
    gege jia you.
    jie xia lai de kao shi shun shun li li o!
    =)

    -mei-

    ReplyDelete