Thursday, January 13, 2011

Medicine

For the first time in medical school, the thoughts of quitting medicine arouse. Simply , it's just too much to cope. I'm tired of the numerous stuff we have to learn and remember.Sometimes , i just don't like it. Life is about studying and memorising. Nerd life if I were to be a brilliant student. Moreover , I always performed badly in the exams no matter how much i studied. Confidence is now at its very low , and facing the toughest subject in these 2 years - neuroscience , I just wonder how a freak like me will turn out to be. I've lost many things in these 2 years. People say , who asked you to choose medicine. Well , it wasn't my choice in my mind at first. I liked it , but never loved it.

2 more subjects still neglected and CNY is round the corner.The mood and enthusiasm to study , as in semester 3 (last semester) had evaporated , substituted by stress and pressure. Life became tensed and monotonous since the start of semester 4 . I had to play catch up with the lecturer to follow their paces , and i always lag behind. I aimed high last semester but the results were deplorable. The direct impact is total lost of interest. Now what ? finals in 2 months.
I can only say , wtf ? FML !!

yikping
116am

4 comments:

  1. Hey Yik Ping, the thought giving up was in me before when I first starting my O&G posting. But anyway, if you go through all this feeling, someday you'll appreciate how tough you were and have more will to keep this passion going on. Anyway, best of luck and I have faith with you that you can do it =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's really tough but no choice. This is life.Remember what you wrote me once in mssm?
    " Every cloud has a silver lining. Be prepared to conquer the absurd. You'll never know what awaits you..." =)

    加油!大家都支持你哦。:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eli : tnx ... haha...I'm up and going strong again now ^^

    mei : wow , u still remember ! haha...yupe yupe. will work hard

    tnx all !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ability to feel pain is not a weakness. It’s a strength. And those who can endure it, are stronger.
    keep it up!!!all the best:)

    ReplyDelete