Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Down the hill goes my life....

It has been torrid to live such a hectic life daily.

I had looked forward to a pleasant semester 4 with GIT and neuroscience the main hurdles of this semester. Moreover , my buddy scored best in this semester which spurred me that this will be the chance to prove myself.

Things certainly kicked off brightly when semester 4 started. Well disciplined and fully motivated.Now , it's the other way round. Being bugged by so much freaking stuff , I'm just hardly myself. I need a breather now , not to relax , but to catch up on my studies. Frankly , I did badly in the exam not because I didn't study , but rather can't find time to study. Meetings , going to HUKM ... I'm sick of those .

I fucked GIT , screwed endocrine and burned my personal life , esp with my loved ones. Even a phone call home need to be postponed as I cant speak in the current situation. I've almost quite facebook , neglected chess and piano. I know myself well enough. If i mean no time , there simply is no time. I can squeeze time but now , there is nothing left to squeeze. Sleep 3 hours daily? Walk like a zombie. Pace your own life and stray away from others? Nah...that's too big a bite. Can't swallow that.

3rd year might be a carefree year. I just want to be on my own , breathe the fresh uni air before stepping out into the cruel and chilly houseman years. This will be my limit. I'm not going to screw my studies for anything else. This will be the final straw. I've made up my mind !

Perhaps , it's time to let go


yikping
117am

No comments:

Post a Comment