Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's daylight...

Finally the nightmare of 2 days are over. Such a great relief that I can finally break myself free from all those unexpected chores i had to handle for the past 2 days.And I can look forward to having a blissful sleep in 15 hours time =)

Because of poor planning , rushing to meet ends is really a torment. I slept at 4am and 330am respectively for 2 consecutive days. Moreover , it's not for my own stuff but just simply lending 'a' helping hand for a friend. Note that the phrase 'a' is simply too inappropriate since i can consider it as lending many helping hands. lol...I became the multimedia technician for 2 nights, where I had initially planned to study and prepare for the next days ~

So what had i endured for the last 2 days? Skipping and sleeping in lectures , roaming the streets of KL , face the downpour on a motorbike , loss of mood to study ( those 2 days) ... and you name it.Of course , I'm willing to help out but in the given conditions , asking me to 'work' against my wills aren't that fun either. Things simply had to be rushed.

Well, life is certainly back to normal again. Thankfully i will have a peaceful life , at least for these 5 days to come ^^

yikping
943am

No comments:

Post a Comment