Friday, June 27, 2014

Body Pump



Body Pumping !

        So after 4 sessions of body pumping, today marks the end of my favourite class in Jatomi Fitness Gurney Plaza. The reason being I'm under the Groupon membership which means I'm only entitled to the 1 month pass for a mere RM58. The real price is something like RM110.



The Groupon Voucher. Please don't bother about the RM600. Sales Gimmick.


        Ok back to the Body Pump class, it is a class that is aimed at building muscles and toning the body. Along with the fast rock music, participants move along and exercise different parts of the body in the one hour session. It starts off with the dead lift, then legs (quads), before moving to the upper body of the back, chest, biceps, triceps and the shoulders. It ends off with the abs movements. You could learn more here.



Participants waiting for the class to start. The guy in red is the instructor. He's cute!



Setting up before the class starts. Getting hold of the barbell, weights, mat and adjustable step




Starting position!

        What makes the class so interesting and me looking forward towards it every week is the method it is carried out. The instructor (or teacher) guides us along and makes the environment pretty relaxing. I attend the Friday class as it sorts of sum up my one week workout. I do biceps and triceps on Monday, followed by shoulders on Tuesday, Chest on Wednesday and Legs + Back on Thurs. 



The instructor (again =P)

        Hope I could join such classes in the future. I love Body Pumping!



Yik Ping
954pm

No comments:

Post a Comment