Monday, May 9, 2011

TIME CAPSULE

Holidays are just about to end in a weeks time.The true side of me will again be locked into the time capsule , set to be released some day when holidays come waiving at me.Replacing it will be the guy who is always rushing for things , emo , stressed-up , selfish and unfriendly. There doesn't seem to be a cure for the me in academic weeks. Life is about work and work and work.Those that had a chance to see me in the holidays will see the true me, ever zestful and optimistic.

As the countdown begins , the surrounding air gets heated up with tension and emotions.I'm starting to feel uneasy again . Tasks that are always trying to gun me down. Drowning in medical stuff once again , I can't really wait to reopen the time capsule...

A emotionless and introvert me , awaits...

yikping
1058pm

No comments:

Post a Comment