Friday, September 19, 2014

Housemanship

     So I started my journey ( a very long journey) as a medical doctor 2 weeks ago. 

     I was given the medical posting to start off with. Hospital Seberang Jaya would be my 2nd home for the next two years to come. It is quite a nice place, not too busy and huge, but doesn't lack the facilities to train house officers. 




        How time flies and I'm off tag now, meaning that i have to only work according to shift systems in this posting. Work will be either from 7am (we usually have to come earlier) till 6pm (or later if our work doesn't finish by that time) or the night shift of 4pm-8am. 



       Things have been going quite smoothly except for a few bad patches here and there. There were tears of joy, touched, sadness and weakness throughout these 2 weeks. I can now look forward to more good things in the future. 

        Life has been kind to me, so has been my friends/colleagues and my dear, always so supportive of me. 



Fried noodles from dear's mum. How lovely!



Homemade bread by my dear <3



Nice pastries :)



Dear dear who always thinks of me. She even reserved a lunch box with me. 



The first time having breakfast with colleagues at tim sum house in Chai Leng park.


        4 more months to go in medical (3 1/2 months to be exact), medical posting will be the best posting ever in my housemanship life. 


yikping
1028pm

No comments:

Post a Comment