Sunday, February 26, 2012

The sky greeted this lovely night with a late evening shower. I shuffled back to my room where i hope to seek the shelter i was looking for. It just poured and the leaves are still rumbling in the distance. The road was dark except for a few kindful street lamps who were generous enough to shine upon the roads.

My thoughts were awry. The day supposed to be called a memorable one somehow turned out to be a not so fun one. Dragging my dead soul with the lethargic body back to my room simply doesn't help set things right. And yes, the wind was cold but my heart was colder within.

It took my a lengthy five minutes to get back into my room. Along the way, even the cats were purring sinisterly. Damn it stupid cat. As if i hadn't had enough. My mood was horrible but i managed to salvage some cosiness as i unlocked my room door. There stood 豚豚, as loyal and adorable as usual. At least, it is something that i can seek solace in.

Sleepiness sunk in as i laid on the bed, hoping that tomorrow will be a good day for me, and for the start of the week. May the dreams carry away all the sorrow i endured throughout these few days and bring joy and happiness instead. Good night !


yikping
1243am

No comments:

Post a Comment