Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day to day

I dragged my soul along. It ain't heavy, but somehow, it struggled to match my pace. It only shuffled its feet each and everytime i nudged it for being reluctant.


In 5 hours time, we will cross Sunday and head into Monday. The days seem to be so draggy, yet, life is in a mess. Lights out and voices not to be heard in the future just sends a shiver down my spine. Afterall, the bleak future promises no prospects to be thrilled about.


I'm sinking slowly but steadily. Yet another gloomy Monday looms ahead. Heading back to Tanjung Karang seems to be a temporary destination to seek for shelter. But how long will it last? Truth and fate perpetually show its fangs at the peak of my joy and the euphoria immediately vanishes. And I'm again bugged by the fear and cowardy towards life.


I turn back for help but instead of expecting company, I found out that i was the only one fighting this losing battle. I don't have enough resources to fight it. Time will tell when i finally succumb to its superiority...


yikping
708am

1 comment: