Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hey, it's finally saturday =D

The long awaited saturday has arrived, yet again, to the relief of me. This particular week has been very challenging and traumatizing. So glad that it's over with me still alive.

Lost my laptop last saturday, almost exactly 1 week ago, due to negligence. Nothing to complain about except blaming myself for letting my guard down. Went out for lunch with my laptop in my bag and returned with my beg sitting there without the laptop. How I wished that my bag can speak! haha...Anyway, thanks to UKM security for taking a bother-not approach. But fair enough, it was just not their fault , right?

Immediately after the traumatising incident, went to the labour room as i was on-call. Observed 2 deliveries and 2 caesarean sections. My brain was totally blank throughout that night...haha

2 weeks into O&G and the stakes are already rising. Doctors are expecting more from us come the 3rd week. In addition, had to rush to complete partograms and case write ups. I need more Time Time Time...

Yesterday, had to rush to KL due to some AMSA stuff that went haywire. Was rushing like mad especially when the lecture timetables went topsy-turvy. I got a message saying that there was a spontaneous ward round while i was lazing in the library having fun with the newspapers. Can you imagine that? haha... that's O&G !

Well, have to continue with my case write up now. How would the coming week turn out to be , with hari raya holidays on the verge...hmmm... =D

yikping
945am

No comments:

Post a Comment